Insight Collective has worked for and with many clients over the years. This includes the Scottish Government, Scottish Enterprise, Highlands and Islands Enterprise (HIE), NHS Health Scotland, the Wheatley Housing Group, many regional and local partnerships and third sector organisations.
David is diverse in terms of the type of work he has undertaken. The subjects range from
employability and criminal justice through to economic development and social and economic inclusion.
The types of work undertaken include:
- Strategic development for single projects or partnerships
- The design of city or regional strategies around financial inclusion and debt prevention
- Business planning exercises and consultation projects
- The design of monitoring and evaluation frameworks and theories of change
- Evaluations of single projects or programmes of work
- Training in support of the above issues.
The list is not exhaustive. David will consider any interesting project and will say if he feels a potential project is beyond his skill set.
Click on the next page if you’d like to see just four projects which David has worked on recently and enjoyed, and which show the range and variety of work which he can deliver.